View Single Post
Old 12-07-2020, 10:12 AM   #8187 (permalink)
Ghostvette
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 Magma Red 6MT
Ghostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leingod View Post
I gave up on my pistol permit here after I waited in line for 2 hours at the county building just to be told I need to refill out all the documents in blue ink instead of black. Then it would be followed up county approval, followed by finger prints needed at the sheriffs dep, followed by their approval, followed by a judge to sign off on the permit, followed by me having 30 days to procure a gun or else the permit is void.
Quote:
Here's the best part. I can't even buy pocket knives off of amazon any longer. They don't ship to my state any longer due to strict rules down in the city.
Quote:
Nothing past 10 rounds here. tough enough jumping through hoops just getting a .22 plinker.
You could always buy from a private out-of-state owner.....