View Single Post
Old 11-23-2020, 06:18 PM   #26 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmo370z View Post
You could of simply went to a DBW throttle body and implement auto blip. Lewis Hamilton is at the pinnacle of racing and he using electronics, and, tc and paddle shifts to be fast. Electronics and technology make cars faster plain and simple.
LMAO, you got have skills to take advantage of the technology. My fellow Miata racer has broken time trial records which he did the weekend before last in his Miata that has no power steering or abs. My Miata has no abs and we will be deleting the power steering before our next event on December 8th.

The bottom line is if you want modern tech that will help you be faster and overcome many of your driving faults, by an auto in a later model sports car and call it a day. Trying to make a manual drive faster without all of the other drive train upgrades will get you little to nothing at all. Spend the money on seat time and an instructor.

At some point the BMW DCT swap will be a real thing and that will the biggest time saver on our outdated manual transmission setup.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|
Hotrodz is offline   Reply With Quote