View Single Post
Old 11-13-2020, 04:42 PM   #21 (permalink)
Wigjiggy
Base Member

Drives: 2013 370Z
Wigjiggy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
We all want to go faster or at least those of us that are not content just turning laps! I don't think there is any advantage of auto rev matching over heel toeing once a driver becomes proficient at it. Auto rev matching is just a way to allow people to drive a manual without having to learn how H/T. The real time saver is to drive an auto so your hands never leave the wheel. There is a reason there are no manuals in pro racing anymore. Also from a practical point, if your auto blip takes crap on you and you don't know how to H/T your track day is done. I am not hating on auto rev match as it is convenient and gives those that don't want to have the full experience or just are not coordinated to still drive a manual. Good luck and I hope it works as you want it to. I know there are others that are waiting to hear your review.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
I have a full day of open track testing at Sebring on Dec 10 and will report back how it all works. Will be testing the placement/orientation of the MK60 yaw sensor too.
Wigjiggy is offline   Reply With Quote