View Single Post
Old 11-13-2020, 03:55 PM   #20 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wigjiggy View Post
Maybe. I’m trying to use technology as an advantage. The less I have to move my feet, the more my brain can focus on braking and turn-in. I’m not nostalgic - just want to go fast.
We all want to go faster or at least those of us that are not content just turning laps! I don't think there is any advantage of auto rev matching over heel toeing once a driver becomes proficient at it. Auto rev matching is just a way to allow people to drive a manual without having to learn how H/T. The real time saver is to drive an auto so your hands never leave the wheel. There is a reason there are no manuals in pro racing anymore. Also from a practical point, if your auto blip takes crap on you and you don't know how to H/T your track day is done. I am not hating on auto rev match as it is convenient and gives those that don't want to have the full experience or just are not coordinated to still drive a manual. Good luck and I hope it works as you want it to. I know there are others that are waiting to hear your review.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|
Hotrodz is offline   Reply With Quote