View Single Post
Old 11-11-2020, 10:37 AM   #6114 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
I talked to my informant from Nissan this past weekend at the track. I asked him if had any information on the automatic transmission for the new Z and he smiled and said yes but I can't tell you anything about it and then he paused and said what I can tell you is that it will not be anything that is on their vehicles at this time. He suspects that because it is something new there will be issues to sort through. Nothing new about that.

He stated that he and others are pushing and politicking Nissan to also offer the Nismo with a manual transmission as well. That is all I have for now. If I am at the next tack day I will pump him for more information.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
intriguing.

so it's not a DCT i think we can all agree they wouldnt do that.

it's def not the same 7AT from the 370/Q60....thankfully.

and then it's also not their new 9 speed per that comment.

you had my curiosity nissan. now you have my attention lol
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote