View Single Post
Old 11-11-2020, 09:28 AM   #6113 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

I talked to my informant from Nissan this past weekend at the track. I asked him if had any information on the automatic transmission for the new Z and he smiled and said yes but I can't tell you anything about it and then he paused and said what I can tell you is that it will not be anything that is on their vehicles at this time. He suspects that because it is something new there will be issues to sort through. Nothing new about that.

He stated that he and others are pushing and politicking Nissan to also offer the Nismo with a manual transmission as well. That is all I have for now. If I am at the next tack day I will pump him for more information.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|
Hotrodz is offline   Reply With Quote