View Single Post
Old 10-30-2020, 05:17 PM   #20 (permalink)
NissanTracker
Track Member

Drives: 07' Nismo, 14' Nismo
NissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cv129 View Post
Wow this is a complete opposite of my experience with Carvana, interesting. Best of luck to you. It should be an easy return and money back. Just walk away. Something better out there is waiting for you.

Regular CARVANA practice should be taking pictures of every little, I mean tiny tiny tiny, imperfections. This is bizarre.
Could have happened in transport, not to stick up for them. Guy at the depot told me that a lot of times, these cars get dropped off in the middle of the night/early hours to the local depots.
NissanTracker is offline   Reply With Quote