View Single Post
Old 10-30-2020, 10:11 AM   #10 (permalink)
NissanTracker
Track Member

Drives: 07' Nismo, 14' Nismo
NissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond repute

UPDATE:

So Went that Tuesday to pick up the Z. Sigh... too good to be true:

*The fact that I had to go and pick it up is completely the opposite of their "to your door delivery"... and they charged me 500 dollars! WTF?

1) The Pioneer deck that dangerofs put it was ripped out at one of their depots. They coudn't even give me a reason why it was done. I'm assuming someone poached it and put the factory one back in

2) Backup camera was also poached... same excuse given.

3) They damaged the front bumper during transport. Bumper was hanging off the fenders. 1/2 to 1 inch gaps. Also Curbed the front passenger wheel.

4) Nismo floor mats are missing. Trunk mat is missing (although listed as coming with them). They will only replace with generic floor mats. Told me to pound sand for the trunk mat. Dangerofs said they were in there. So they were poached as well.

5) They replaced the rear tires with General Tire G-MAX RS's, never even heard of them (driver's rear was mounted in wrong rotation)

6) Front tire thread is down to nothing... I don't even think it will pass inspection.

7) A lot more scratches than what they reported in their "detailed 360 degree" walk through.. load of ****.

So far what this tells me is Carvana does not detail the exterior enough and the depot's are poaching parts out of cars. They did not expect this type of experience from a customer since they never had anyone actually "arrange the sale over Carvana".

Last edited by NissanTracker; 10-30-2020 at 05:15 PM.
NissanTracker is offline   Reply With Quote