View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010, 05:42 PM   #101 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarKNight370z View Post
Wow i think some of you guys have it easy, In Baltimore we have had 40in+ plus dumped on us in one week and maybe more to come this weekend.Heres some pics of my car after i dug it out, had to move it out of the car port cause im afraid it might cave in soon from the weight... Haha notice the snow pile almost 2 feet taller then the Z!

Sorry don't know how to host pics so i attached them.
Yeah man, you guys got hit hard by this second storm! We got 28" locally over the weekend plus another 8-10" last night and today. It's such a mess out.

Really thankful that my parents lent me their beater Buick for the past couple weeks. I do miss the Z!
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote