Thread: DBA Rotors
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2020, 11:49 AM   #19 (permalink)
2string1
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010 Roadster
2string1 has a reputation beyond repute2string1 has a reputation beyond repute2string1 has a reputation beyond repute2string1 has a reputation beyond repute2string1 has a reputation beyond repute2string1 has a reputation beyond repute2string1 has a reputation beyond repute2string1 has a reputation beyond repute2string1 has a reputation beyond repute2string1 has a reputation beyond repute2string1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Because you can buy a set of rear rotors that will completely fulfill your braking needs for less than $150.

Please explain why you need every single decision validated by randos on the interwebs

A rotor is a basic piece of metal. Some are heavier and dissipate heat better. Some are lighter and do not dissipate heat as well. For performance purposes, people have to compromise between those two factors.

For everyone else, IT DOES NOT MATTER.
Clearly, you have no need for those rotors. So you don't need to spend that much. If you want to spend the money, go for it. But don't expect to be congratulated on your decision.
If I were to buy these rotors it would be front and rear. I disagree with your comment that spending 150 will fit my needs. How the hell do you know what my needs are? Thanks for your specific knowledge on the DBA rotors. I happen to have them on my Jeep and love them. I just wanted some 370Z owner's thoughts. Oh, I don't, need every single decision validated. I'm just lonely and need to talk to people!

Last edited by 2string1; 10-29-2020 at 11:55 AM.
2string1 is offline   Reply With Quote