View Single Post
Old 10-27-2020, 11:57 PM   #23 (permalink)
Optimiser
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2012 Nissan 370Z MT
Optimiser has a reputation beyond reputeOptimiser has a reputation beyond reputeOptimiser has a reputation beyond reputeOptimiser has a reputation beyond reputeOptimiser has a reputation beyond reputeOptimiser has a reputation beyond reputeOptimiser has a reputation beyond reputeOptimiser has a reputation beyond reputeOptimiser has a reputation beyond reputeOptimiser has a reputation beyond reputeOptimiser has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mariokart View Post
Ok guys so an update on where I am at. Any further help will Be appreciated here.

So far I have swapped from the Tbatt additional pulley for tension to the tongunz pulley. Have also swapped to a new belt to suit the top gunz pulley (belt is gates K071045). I also swapped the auto tensioner with a new one.

I'm still having slip issues. From my logs it peaks around 12.3psi at 6k rpm then starts dropping down to around 9psi by 7800rpm

While the belt was off I noticed one of the idler pulleys was quite resistent and not spinning smoothly and I'll be changing that next. Would that be it? If not.. Where do I go from here. Its getting frustrating now ��
Are you using 1 or more high traction pulleys as I mentioned to you before?
Optimiser is offline   Reply With Quote