Thread: Zdayz 2020
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2020, 08:30 AM   #225 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
I don't know how I feel about the move. It makes the trip that much longer and will increase cost more than I wish to pay. If I want to party at resort and play golf I can stay out west for that. This may end my run of bringing the Z to ZDAYZ. I may still show but without a Z car.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
firstly, that was a description of what i did personally. i enjoy golf and there werent many of the people i'm normally with around so i kinda went off on my own.

the group as a whole did runs each morning with set routes testing new roads in the area. so there are roads to drive they just are not the dragon. honestly, at this point with the increase in TN cops who's only goal is to generate revenue the dragon kinda lost it's spark for me. i guess when a trooper coming at you turns around and busts you completely lying about you speeding and them making up a speed since they didnt gun you leaves a sour taste.

moving on from that, you fly in and ship your car. this is actually 2 hours drive closer to charlotte douglas airport (CLT) vs fontana. so technically the trip is shorter since i assume you flew into that airport. i cannot remember for sure though.
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote