View Single Post
Old 10-17-2020, 08:37 PM   #2923 (permalink)
old guy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 magma touring
old guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leingod View Post
So I got the shelving up for all the detailing supplies in the garage. All the junk stored above the rafters has been removed and nothing hangs above the car now. Lights won't arrive until Monday so that'll be next weekends project.

Still debating what to do for the floor. The garage is so insanely dusty that I am not sure an epoxy or hard top would work.
Lien, use a leaf blower on the floors and walls for the dust and cobwebs, open that garage door and blow that shitZ out of there !
Lights from the rafters and from the walls at a 45 work well for detailing in a narrow garage. Don’t forget to keep your detailing supplies from freezing