View Single Post
Old 10-16-2020, 02:07 PM   #3143 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by phunk View Post
Probably depends a lot on how quick your trans will let you shift it and how high you rev it out. Just adding a few hundred RPM to my rev limiter dropped the 60-130 by a couple tenths alone, keeping it in the higher torque multiplication of a lower gear for longer. I just tossed a clip up on youtube since it was on my phone already https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kLyXaPweD8

I wish the dragy existed years ago, I use the thing all the time... I would have so many vids. Just like a 1/4 timeslip, the time doesnt really show how hard a car pulls... so even if you dont get the 60-130 you want first time out, you might find that you can drastically reduce it with a little practice. The accel G graph can be handy for dialing in boost by speed curve too, you can see how much room you have to approach your maximum grip.

How did you do that? Filmed it with your phone and it over laid the Dragy data? Are you supposed to start from a stop? Inform the ignorant.
Spooler is offline   Reply With Quote