Thread: Zdayz 2020
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2020, 03:53 PM   #220 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by danegrey View Post
ZdayZ, ok, how did I miss this.... not that it happened,
but it is moving to Blowing Rock, NC....

I had thought in the beginning, it was going to be the November if they had it.... and was just checking the web site.

hmmm... and I never made it when it was in Fontana, which I didn't realize was 90 minutes from me...

was this every posted here????
all ZdayZ info is pretty much housed on the FB group.

may was cancelled
november was a possibility at fontana.
fontana previous management company boned us all.
we went elsewhere
2 weeks ago a small group tested blowing rock site for the new location for zdayz.

aside from 4 people possibly getting covid it was a success.

area is a whole different ballgame vs fontana and sheer wilderness. however, i kinda enjoyed the change. all i packed was a bag of clothes and my golf clubs. across the street from the resort is a food lion and 5 min down the road is a publix. it's not a dry county like fontana so i could get beer and liquor there and not have to haul it down.

tanger outlets next to the resort in case you forgot anything.

tons of good places to eat all around the area.

plus for me there's a bunch of golf courses which is also a bonus.
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote