View Single Post
Old 10-12-2020, 09:49 AM   #9 (permalink)
viiv
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 20 Nissan 370Z PR M6
viiv has a reputation beyond reputeviiv has a reputation beyond reputeviiv has a reputation beyond reputeviiv has a reputation beyond reputeviiv has a reputation beyond reputeviiv has a reputation beyond reputeviiv has a reputation beyond reputeviiv has a reputation beyond reputeviiv has a reputation beyond reputeviiv has a reputation beyond reputeviiv has a reputation beyond repute

Problem is I am a motorcyclist, so I am spoiled with raw, linear high revving NA engines. When you get used to the sound of going up to 11k RPM redline on a Honda, it gets difficult to get your fix from almost any car. When you are a motorcyclist out there, you get used to a level of raw harshness and vibration from that engine in between your legs. What car only drivers think is a refined engine sound is a snoozefest to me.

I brought my 370Z because after a test drive, I thought it most closely emulated the loud, harsh, linear high revving feelings of my motorcycle, vibrations and all, but in a car for a modest sum of money. Of course, I am sure I can get even closer to the feelings of a motorcycle with an exotic, but I am not one to spend 50k+ on a car.

Last edited by viiv; 10-12-2020 at 10:08 AM.
viiv is offline   Reply With Quote