View Single Post
Old 10-11-2020, 12:28 PM   #3 (permalink)
viiv
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 20 Nissan 370Z PR M6
viiv has a reputation beyond reputeviiv has a reputation beyond reputeviiv has a reputation beyond reputeviiv has a reputation beyond reputeviiv has a reputation beyond reputeviiv has a reputation beyond reputeviiv has a reputation beyond reputeviiv has a reputation beyond reputeviiv has a reputation beyond reputeviiv has a reputation beyond reputeviiv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by latch View Post
Interesting take. I’m also not one to disagree with you either because this is something that I’m fearing as well. Is your 370Z modified? Perhaps some bolt ons would enhance the VR30 experience to get some more sensation out of the motor.
Your fears are substantiated, believe me. The VR30TT sucks from an audio standpoint. It's like driving a V6 Camry. Anyone here can go test drive a new Infinti Q60 to see for themselves, you don't have to wait for the new Z to come out to be disappointed by the sound. Just bring your wife with you, so you actually look like you are seriously contemplating a purchase and they will hand you the keys.

My 370Z is bone stock in the performance department, the closest thing you can regard to upgrades is that I changed out all the fluids and oils with Redline and Motul stuff and put in the Nismo oil filter after the break in period lol, that's it.

The VQ37 is a gem, and I am going to be really sad to see it go. The new Z with the VQ37 would have been perfect.

Last edited by viiv; 10-11-2020 at 12:44 PM.
viiv is offline   Reply With Quote