View Single Post
Old 10-01-2020, 02:43 AM   #1 (permalink)
SophiaZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2020 50th anniv 7AT
SophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond repute
Default What’s your take on add ons?

As some of you know, I’m finally back into my Z after 9 long awaited years and I got into a 2020 50th anniversary edition. I’ve been struggling with the thought of adding a rear spoiler but would like yalls opinions on if it’s a bad idea or not. I probably won’t have the car for more than 2 years and if it becomes a collectors edition, I don’t want to ruin the value of it by adding a spoiler it didn’t come with. I already have plans on changing out the exhaust, HFCs, cold air intake and adding window tint but I will be keeping all the original parts if/when I trade in. What do you guys think? Adding a spoiler or no?
SophiaZ is offline   Reply With Quote