View Single Post
Old 09-26-2020, 07:49 AM   #1 (permalink)
viiv
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 20 Nissan 370Z PR M6
viiv has a reputation beyond reputeviiv has a reputation beyond reputeviiv has a reputation beyond reputeviiv has a reputation beyond reputeviiv has a reputation beyond reputeviiv has a reputation beyond reputeviiv has a reputation beyond reputeviiv has a reputation beyond reputeviiv has a reputation beyond reputeviiv has a reputation beyond reputeviiv has a reputation beyond repute
Default Good idea or sacrilege

Hi, so I own a red 2020, but what brings me here is I bumped into a guy with a 40th, mint.

We had a nice talk, compared our two Z's and the 10 years apart they were.

I have to say, the 40th is breathtaking, the colour and those wheels over the red calipers, my my.

We talked about my car, the 2020 with the new blacked out headlamps, tinted out tail lamps, and the chrome door handles.

Came to the realization that while the 40th colour is breathtaking, it would probably be even more breath taking with the new 2018+ headlights, taillights and chrome door handles. The darker tint of all three of these pieces would probably go better with the 40th paint colour.

So it got me thinking, since these are OEM, direct fit parts whose installation is completely reversible; would doing so on such a 'Collectors' car be good or sacrilege?

Last edited by viiv; 09-26-2020 at 07:57 AM.
viiv is offline   Reply With Quote