View Single Post
Old 09-23-2020, 01:13 PM   #5938 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andaesthetics View Post
Via @yasiddesign on IG

"So what have I done here?
I elongated the front end/hood area, for old time's sake. A better hommage to the timeless datsuns, yes please? I reworked on the front bumper, giving it a longer and more pronounced nose. and that grill... is looking less like sponge sucker squarepants.
The rear panel is also completely in carbon fiber. I decided to pull the carbon fiber finish way down instead of just where the taillights are, and I think it's much better."

This is 100% what I would love to see. Even just making the rear part under the tail lights in carbon fiber/black looks so good now. It hides that big hump in the back. Even though Nissan realistically won't elongate the wheel base, if they just made the front grille/fascia similar to this they'd have a one of the best looking sports cars out right now.
ummmm yes. simply just yes.

that long nose just seriously gave me an emotional moment like it's perfect. thats what the Z should look like.

sir where are you in PA? i'd like to buy you a drink for finding that render.
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote