View Single Post
Old 09-21-2020, 12:43 AM   #275 (permalink)
ConekillerZ34
Base Member

Drives: 2016 370Z Nismo Tech
ConekillerZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeConekillerZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeConekillerZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeConekillerZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeConekillerZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeConekillerZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeConekillerZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeConekillerZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeConekillerZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeConekillerZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeConekillerZ34 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zewerr View Post
How much camber and toe are you running front and rear? I never experienced my car being difficult to drive unless it's on old tires. I built it, though, with keeping it easily drivable at the limit in mind, but don't think I'm far different from others.
-3.5F, -2.5R, give or take. Toe is 1/8in out at front, 1/8in in at rear. Some toe changes could benefit the rear, but perhaps at the sacrifice of camber spec given our LCA adjustment?

I think the main thing is going to be the bar changes though. The front feels great, and the car transfers nicely during slaloms and such, but I should really be able to put more power down in sweepers and through harsh transfers. Offset gates on the bumpy bristol asphalt were nightmare material.
ConekillerZ34 is offline   Reply With Quote