View Single Post
Old 09-13-2020, 01:52 PM   #9629 (permalink)
BoneZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2012 Blue BallZ
BoneZ has a reputation beyond reputeBoneZ has a reputation beyond reputeBoneZ has a reputation beyond reputeBoneZ has a reputation beyond reputeBoneZ has a reputation beyond reputeBoneZ has a reputation beyond reputeBoneZ has a reputation beyond reputeBoneZ has a reputation beyond reputeBoneZ has a reputation beyond reputeBoneZ has a reputation beyond reputeBoneZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madwi View Post
I go to a non-race shop but they specialize in Brakes and Alignments. They use the new Hunter machines which the sensor's "feet" attach to the tire not the wheel. I have to have a space between fender and tire for it to fit. Otherwise I would have to go to a shop that can go old school and off the wheel. The key is to find a good tech that knows what they are doing, they can be at firestone or at a raceshop, just gotta find em.
I think I'll just cut my oem control arms and weld in a bit of space to compensate for camber. Here... hold my beer.