View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010, 07:27 AM   #2 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightRider View Post
Ok guys first I have zero problem in dealing with the car dealers but I wanted to see what you guys think of the pricing that I want to go ahead for with this car. Any feedback is appreciated!

Car:

09 Nissan 370z Monterey Blue Touring 6MT
-Sport Package
-Illuminated Kick Plates
-Carpeted Floor Mats and Trunk
-Splash Guards

MSRP: $38,756

Being that the car for that year has depreciated in value I was leaning more to around $32,000-$33,000 range. Is that pretty good or could I could even lower?
You shouldn't pay any more than invoice for the car. On an '09 you should be able to get quite a bit below invoice... not sure where that works out in relationship to your $32-33k figure.
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote