View Single Post
Old 09-01-2020, 11:39 AM   #5455 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
Im happy... im excited!! I hope Nissan dont eff it up. I got a dealer hookup for employee discount so it just might be right next to my camaro? I hope it will offer what was missing in the Z34.

Ie not front heavy. Reasonable technology. It doesnt have to he the greatest. But not empty like the z34. Just enough to hold its weight for the next dozen years.

Seriously though. The Z has the supra tearing up torque meters. The camaro is defying physics, the mustang can hang on the track now and Golf R's are making bad business of Z34's.
I hear the auto will be this cars weak spot. Im hoping this is one of NISSANS famous secret hold outs.
Remember, the 7 speed came outta left. We had no news till the g37 pre-production was in the auto shows.
The Q60 had the best v6 engine in the price range. I bought a camaro, honestly, cuz the transmission was that bad. That and $54,000 felt expensive for what it was. $44,000 camaro had more going for it. Faster, more tech, more torque. The transmission was incredible. Manual option, though I didnt go that route.

Now this beast of an engine is going in the right car. Hoping its 100lbs lighter? Same weight as the z34 at worst. Hope the engine bay has been designed not to be front heavy in the corners. I never fully tuned out the slop but overcame it with driving skill.
Hoping the transmission gets some modernized tricks. And we KNOW about them. Ya man found DS on our Z transmission days ago. Shyts been around over a decade. Lol better late than never though right.

Im pumped. But mainly. I hope these concepts are hiding some curves we cant see? Or like the GTR. Hope it looks a lot better in person. The GTR looks like hell in magazines n like heaven in person.
if it looks good and has the bumps in tech and interior etc that we are all looking for then i'll probably grab one.

however, i'll wait for someone to buy one and take the initial hit then i scoop it lol

i bought my current Z with 1200 miles on it for a great price compared to the $45k sticker lol and yes i still have the window sticker in the glove box.
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote