View Single Post
Old 09-01-2020, 01:56 AM   #11 (permalink)
justin_boy
Track Member

Drives: z34
justin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OptionZero View Post
You don’t want the straps pressing down, that’s going to kill or paralyze you
You want the straps above so the force in a crash pull you back

That is my understanding

The holes should be higher than top of your shoulder

Cutting the seat at all is NOT an option as that compromises the structural integrity of the shell

It does not matter how much U love a seat. If it doesn’t fit, you die.

I would love to run an SPG xl or some ******* bride variant. But they don’t fir
yeah i would never cut into the seat....just make custom bottom cushions that sit a little bit lower

are you saying the bottom of the holes have to be higher than your shoulder? if so when tightened that would mean that they're pressing against the bottom of the trim in the shoulder hole? from what i understand that is incorrect.

What I got from all of the info is that the harness straps supposed to go from the top of your shoulder to the harness bar at a 0-20 degree angle with no more than 500mm distance and without deflection from the seat which is exactly what is happening. is there something im not getting?
justin_boy is offline   Reply With Quote