View Single Post
Old 08-31-2020, 11:28 PM   #8 (permalink)
justin_boy
Track Member

Drives: z34
justin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
OZ is correct again! The holes should not be below your shoulders. If you are tall or have a long torso you need to find a seat that comes in a tall size or you can remove the padding. You don't want your collar bones broken in a collision.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Hey! I think everyone is misunderstanding. It’s below shoulder line but as you can see in the pics my shoulders don’t cover it. So when mounted it sounds like it’s exactly where it needs to be. So everyone recommends it going down at an angle and to not be deflected by the seat.
If it was above my shoulder that would cause deflection by the seat. How is it not supposed to be a little under your shoulder or exactly at shoulder line, that’s the part that’s confusing me

...also not tall by any means. I'm under 5'10

Last edited by justin_boy; 09-01-2020 at 01:21 AM.
justin_boy is offline   Reply With Quote