View Single Post
Old 08-30-2020, 12:39 AM   #3 (permalink)
justin_boy
Track Member

Drives: z34
justin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OptionZero View Post
This was my issue with the SPG XL and why i was told by the Recaro dealer i could not run it safely

It is also why you test fit a seat before buying it
Curious as to why you couldn’t run it safely, does it not need to be at a downward angle not being deflected by the seat? I think you said before that it needs to be over your shoulders but that would cause deflection by the seat no? Also I had no
Option to test these out and the guys at evasive swapped the vios for these. I can always sell them so I’m not super worried but at the same time I really like the seats. I would even get custom made cushions for the bottoms to just sit a tad lower of need be
justin_boy is offline   Reply With Quote