View Single Post
Old 08-26-2020, 08:40 PM   #10 (permalink)
NissanTracker
Track Member

Drives: 07' Nismo, 14' Nismo
NissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond repute

Update

So I forgot about the switch adjustment screw when I was setting the pedal yesterday. I ended up getting it pretty much perfect. The pedal is just slightly above the level of the brake pedal. Using specialtyZ clutch pedal adjustment instructions, I was able to dial it in. Instead of backing out the switch threads completely flush to the nut, I added 2 turns.

Also, to get rid of the play in the pedal, I grabbed some thin sheet metal and added a cut a small piece just to wrap once around the pin. I stuffed it into the pedal hole and greased it up. The pin now is tight in there and removed the play. Will have to see how long that lasts, but a quick DIY fix until I get the RJM pedal next year.

Clutch Pedal Adjustment |
NissanTracker is offline   Reply With Quote