View Single Post
Old 08-11-2020, 09:27 PM   #2626 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeauxTigers1 View Post
Bob, you never cease to amaze me and thank you so much for taking the time for a detailed response! I love all your knowledge and we are lucky to have you as part of the FI brotherhood Your car is well beyond what I think I will ever be. Right now I wanna go fast and just look pretty. lol! But from those videos and what you've mentioned, those ducts would have been a waste. I REALLY like the idea of ducted the airflow from the front grill into the intercooler. That seems like such an awesome concept. And I will certainly look into the hoot you mentioned! I really loved the looks of the Varis Cooling Bonnet 2 which to me looked like it would drastically improve temps, but not sure on the drag side of things. So more to look into, but thank you for pointing me in the right direction!
No problem brother and I appreciate the compliment as I am just doing my part to share what I have learned from others.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|
Hotrodz is offline   Reply With Quote