View Single Post
Old 07-20-2020, 09:03 AM   #30 (permalink)
2011 Nismo#91
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: slowly
2011 Nismo#91 has a reputation beyond repute2011 Nismo#91 has a reputation beyond repute2011 Nismo#91 has a reputation beyond repute2011 Nismo#91 has a reputation beyond repute2011 Nismo#91 has a reputation beyond repute2011 Nismo#91 has a reputation beyond repute2011 Nismo#91 has a reputation beyond repute2011 Nismo#91 has a reputation beyond repute2011 Nismo#91 has a reputation beyond repute2011 Nismo#91 has a reputation beyond repute2011 Nismo#91 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by enzowang View Post
Nice build, I can't wait to get my Z in there soon for the same build. Hopefully this month since yours is almost/already done.

How's the car feel now, power/tq? Also curious if the upgraded fuel pump still cuts at hard turns/up and downhill.

Hope you like it!
It feels great, totally different car now. Power and torque are where I wanted them to be, constant/predictable and early on, not really interested in peak power. I feel it would be difficult to manage on the track if there was a sudden power output change at 6k for example.

It's not the fuel pump that was the starvation problem, it's the tank. I have the CJM Road Race pump setup from the 2nd batch years ago and have never had a problem.

I love it! There are a list of little things that need to be done still but should be sorted in a month or so, not in a big rush yet.

One thing to note, the volume is significantly less now from the exhaust, my cut outs are pointless and I just leave them open all the time. There is minimal difference between open and closed and I can only tell when I am next to a wall.

For this winter is a custom 2.75" straight exhaust. And I thought I was done.
2011 Nismo#91 is offline   Reply With Quote