View Single Post
Old 03-05-2009, 05:44 PM   #43 (permalink)
takimbe
Base Member

Drives: 09' PG 370Z w/SP
takimbe has a reputation beyond reputetakimbe has a reputation beyond reputetakimbe has a reputation beyond reputetakimbe has a reputation beyond reputetakimbe has a reputation beyond reputetakimbe has a reputation beyond reputetakimbe has a reputation beyond reputetakimbe has a reputation beyond reputetakimbe has a reputation beyond reputetakimbe has a reputation beyond reputetakimbe has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to takimbe Send a message via Yahoo to takimbe

Well, I particularly like the research. I do this on my spare time anyways, so if anything, if i wasnt shopping around for a car or doing research on it, I would just be playing games or out paintballing with the guys.

To me, its just part of the fun. I like shopping around, then buying the car, then modifying it to my liking. Kind of like when you want to buy a house (I did the same thing with that too). I did give the dealer a fair profit on the car, I just spent a little more time doing my homework before I ordered my car. Yeah, I spent hours calling and visiting a few dealers in my area, but this was also my first time buying a new car.

Dreamer is right. You cant just quantify it in terms of money.

And while you might be a great dealer to work with, I ran into A LOT of salesmen who got mad at me because I 'did my homework.' I ended up going with another dealer even though it cost me a little more just because the one who offered me the best deal had an A-hole manager, and I just didnt want to deal with someone like that if I had problems with my purchase, so customer service does matter to me too.
takimbe is offline   Reply With Quote