View Single Post
Old 06-28-2020, 05:03 PM   #2220 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

Well how the hell is everyone? Yes I am back from the dead so too speak! Just been busy AF since about my birthday. We had friends and family over for a few days. My brother and wife surprised me with a great gift. They invited my first best friend from kindergarten to my birthday festivities. We have stay in touch over the years including some time together when we were in college. It was so much fun telling stories of days long ago.

Also I want to say thank you for all the birthday wishes you sent out. I appreciate all of your well wishes.

Things are progressing quickly with the Z as Precision Garage and Racing are quickly completing various projects on the Z so I can take it to Specialty Z in a couple of weeks. If you follow me or them on Instagram their have been several picture of the progress.

We are headed by to Boise, ID on Wed to pick up the new to me bird dog. Really looking forward experiencing a different breed of pointing dog. I have hunted, trained and hunt test judged more pointing breeds than I can almost remember but this breed is new to me and so far I have been nothing but impressed.

So there you have and you are up to speed on my shenanigans as I see nothing much has changed here...bacon, the weather and dead actors cowboy movies!
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|