View Single Post
Old 06-27-2020, 10:10 PM   #58 (permalink)
JeffP-Z
Base Member

Drives: 2010 370z Supercharg
JeffP-Z is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whjaxn17 View Post
I'm not trolling, nor was I ever. My first post was EXACTLY what you needed. It was polite and informative. Several others gave you the same answer and expressly said don't do it until it's tuned for it with the bigger injectors, but you did anyway and something went wrong. For that, I have no sympathy. Hopefully you didn't cause any permanent issues, though.

That said, the repost wasn't exactly for you, but next time you take the time to ask a question, maybe heed the advice you get.

BUT, moving past all that...

You need at least 550cc injectors and a tune. That's the entirety of necessary parts. An Aeromotive 340lph isn't a bad idea, but not needed. I believe the SZ flexfuel kit is ~$600. I'd personally recommend it as you have to run your car down to almost empty to switch fuels otherwise. If you choose to go that route, ECUtek is your only software option as Uprev does not have flexfuel capabilities.
Thanks, good information. My apologies for taking it a bit took personally. Being frustrated and scared of the mistake I made coupled with fact that I am a newb both to the forum and to JDM performance I was expecting a friendlier response and I let it get to me...stoopidly!!!

So I think I will take the good advice here and plan on changing the build plan to this:

Walbro 520 / E85
SKU 900.1160
Pump Strainer 900.1225: Center Strainer
Pigtail 900.1020: Include

Billet Fuel Pump Hat, 370z
SKU 100.0100
Regulator Delete Adapter 320.4655:

S1.SE Fuel System, 370z
Vehicle, Pump Type, Filter Media 800.4405: 370Z, 10mm, Microglass
Mini Pressure Gauge 400.3000: Include
Fire Sleeve 900.5106: 6 Feet

Injector Dynamics ID1300x2
Application CJM S1.SE

Plus the Zspeed Flex Fuel kit.

This should position me well for the TT upgrade later on unless I am missing something in this. Oh and yes, I appreciate the advice on the FI vs. AAM and will listen to the solid advice given here and get the FI kit, pain is not worth the marginally higher cost to get a better kit. Someone might have once told me, you get what pay for...If the FI is better, and was my original choice before these guys were pushing the AAM kit on me. It's really great to be able to get sound advice from people who have been there and done this and are not trying sell me something for their benefit and potentially not mine.

Thanks again to everyone for helping and dealing with my retarded a$$! This has been great information that I just had to take the time to thoroughly understand and not leap before I look.
Drift Z: 2010 370z, TopGun Rotrex Supercharger, ID 1300cc Injectors, FI Long Tube Headers, GReddy RS-Race Single Exit, Setrab PS & Oil Cooler, BC Racing BR Coilovers, CJM S1.SE Fuel System, Walbro 525 pump with the CJM Billet Fuel Hat, OS Giken Superlock 1.5

Last edited by JeffP-Z; 06-27-2020 at 10:33 PM.
JeffP-Z is offline   Reply With Quote