View Single Post
Old 06-10-2020, 03:50 PM   #26 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltullos View Post
Congrats Grandpa. Unfortunately while this won't turn back the clock, it sure makes the time going by a helluva lot more fun. I'm 69 and and lifelong Z-car owner starting with 1972 240Z (and actually a 1968 Datsun 1600 before that). Since then, it's been a 1990 300Z 2+2, 1995 300Z 2+2, 1995 300ZXTT, 2010 370 40th AE, and now 2016 Nismo 370.

If you have a track nearby, I'd encourage you to go out and give it try. I've met very few that gave it a shot and didn't think it was the best thing they've ever done, especially if you can find a good organizer that offers in car coaching. You can find all the tips and help you can stand on this site, but nothing replaces that day when you say "I'm going to give this a try". It will also very likely lead you to many new friendships as well.

In any case, welcome to our special group, and here's to many hours and miles of smiles!
Agreed! Don't do it if you don't want to get addicted. It has cost me thousands and thousands of dollars and I am not done yet. Way better than hooker and blow!!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|
Hotrodz is offline   Reply With Quote