Thread: Looting...
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2020, 11:05 AM   #114 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
Riddle me this Batman.

Here's a thought. With the protests and looting going on. You have a force at work called Darwinism. We're in the middle of a pandemic with this cornavirus. What ever happened with safe distancing of 6 ft. Every news video I seen. You have people standing shoulder to shoulder. The virus hits the black community the hardest. In 2 to 3 weeks. If this virus is nasty as they say. The black community will be in big trouble. Is this the start of the 2nd wave of cornavirus? If in a month. There is no big increase in cases of cornavirus. Would you say the virus is over? Are the protesters and looters bringing on their own demise?

The virus is culling the herd. Blacks and the old and a few others for good measure. Part of this is good old mother nature at work unless you believe the conspiracy theories. Either way same thing. Also I have heard no information on how the virus is impacting the homeless communities. The should be dying like crazy and don't tell me how they are isolated from the "normal folk because that is BS many of them move in an out of their camps are on the streets in downtown and business areas. If we don't see a spike from Memorial weekend starting next week then we just learned something!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|
Hotrodz is offline   Reply With Quote