View Single Post
Old 06-03-2020, 11:31 PM   #1 (permalink)
Blue-Z
Base Member

Drives: 2012 Z
Blue-Z has a reputation beyond reputeBlue-Z has a reputation beyond reputeBlue-Z has a reputation beyond reputeBlue-Z has a reputation beyond reputeBlue-Z has a reputation beyond reputeBlue-Z has a reputation beyond reputeBlue-Z has a reputation beyond reputeBlue-Z has a reputation beyond reputeBlue-Z has a reputation beyond reputeBlue-Z has a reputation beyond reputeBlue-Z has a reputation beyond repute
Default Radiator Fan//Cooling issues

Hello All,

I live in CA and it's been averaging 94F+. My oil temperature are reading 225F. When I popped open the hood, neither fan was on. When I turned on the AC, both fans turned on. I know that's not right and something is up with the radiator fan, but I don't know where to trouble shoot or what it could be. I recently had a new radiator and thermostat installed because the previous one blew a hole. Also, it blew the connector for the return heater hose that sits behind the engine going into the firewall. When I squeeze on the lower radiator hose that connects to the thermostat housing, it makes a metal clicking sound. Is this the water pump fan? Is my water-pump going bad? Why is the radiator fan not turning on when engine heats up?

Food for thought: Car has Z1 CAI, Berk HFC, Invidia exhaust, Mishimoto Dual Core Radiator. 75k miles.

Thanks,

Blue-Z.
Blue-Z is offline   Reply With Quote