Thread: Post your pets!
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2020, 05:16 PM   #23 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FL 4Motion View Post
Jar, I think you’re missing spoolers point. We all dislike cheaters, but if you see someone with a support dog you usually can’t just tell who’s legit and whose a cheater so you Nd up hating on both the good and the bad.
I'm not missing the point. I'm just pointing out that I don't have to identify the person to dislike their actions. I don't look at people in the airport and get pissed because I think they are lying about their service animal. In truth, IDGAF what they do if it doesn't disturb me or others. But I can still be against the idea of being disingenuous to make money off someone trying to deceive a business.

Hotrodz is spot on. My primary issue with these people is their animals are often ill-behaved. At that point, IDGAF if your dog is a service animal or not - if it's being disruptive in public, I'm going to think you're a disrespectful jerkass, and even more so if you lied about your service animal.

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote