Thread: Looting...
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2020, 04:28 PM   #76 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthArk370Z View Post
Not so much doubt as willing to wait for more evidence before condemning someone. A video, out of context, can be misleading. Apparently the vids that are circulating are spot on.
Just a tidbit from what is common practice with trappers when they have animal caught in a trap and they don't want shoot it because it will ruin the pelt. The use a catch pole like ones you see dog catchers use and and place the noose around the critters neck tighten th noonse and pin the animal to the ground choking it. Then they stand on the critters chest. Standing on chest reduces the ability of the animal to take and expand its lungs to full capacity. Each breath or attempted breath further collapses the lung and reduces its ability to inflate. The animal suffocates and dies.

This is exactly what happened to Mr. Floyd. The kneeled on his back collapsing his lungs while one of the kneeled on his neck restricting his airway. This is exactly what what the coroner described. Mr. George Floyd was murdered pure and simple! I don't need any more evidence than has been presented as I have over 20 years of investigating wildlife homicide or poaching. There absolutely no difference in the investigation of the killing of a deer or a person!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|
Hotrodz is offline   Reply With Quote