Thread: Looting...
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2020, 07:13 PM   #28 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by -ZS-Carpenter View Post
Looks like fvcking murder because thats what it is. Murder 3 is letting him off light to begin with. That is still not reason enough to be burning cities and attacking people trying to get down a public roads.
All is fair love an war. African Americans have been killed at the hand of White's since we were brought to this country. A Black life counted for nothing and has remained such to this day. The charge is too light.

Don't get me wrong I am not about fighting evil with evil but with extreme righteousness. The bad actors are just that and then there are thos that are just tiered of it all. How many of us have to die before real change occurs. I can tell you so many stories of what I have witnessed, prejudice being aimed at my parents and myself. I have heard their stories. My dad was born in 1906 so his stories and lessons ring loud in my ear. My grandmother on my mom's side also told us of her experiences.

Even with all of that my parents thought me and two brothers to judge people as we would want to be judged and that is by our character. It is why I love this forum. We are as diverse as the country we live in and love and community abound.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|

Last edited by Hotrodz; 05-30-2020 at 07:39 PM.
Hotrodz is offline   Reply With Quote