View Single Post
Old 05-24-2020, 09:18 PM   #2760 (permalink)
NissanTracker
Track Member

Drives: 07' Nismo, 14' Nismo
NissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond repute

Just got the V1 kit installed on my 350z HR. Was not too bad. Like the first time though, some triming there and there. I'll throw a write up when I'm completely done. Have some 1050x's coming. Still on the Walbro 255 and stock cats as well. I'm shooting for 425whp... Trying to stay conservative.

I was able to use the intercooler brackets. Just had to trim the bolt holes on the ends and use a large washer in the middle of the bracket. Had to trim the 45* coupler from supercharger to lower IC pipe. From there, another 45* coupler to the Tial pipe (straight coupler was not going to do). Some trimming where the y pipe goes through the radiator support. A bit of trimming of the front radiator support. Yeah, y pipe was a bit difficult.

Last edited by NissanTracker; 05-24-2020 at 10:08 PM.
NissanTracker is offline   Reply With Quote