View Single Post
Old 05-19-2020, 06:35 PM   #6 (permalink)
Jhill
Track Member

Drives: 2013 370z sport
Jhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond repute

I’ve been using the extreme contact sports and they’ve been good, coming off of some Bridgestone potenza s04 that had a few track days on em. Unfortunately I didn’t get to track the extremes last season and now this summers not looking so good either since a lot of events cancelled. For Ca you do not need an all season tire unless your taking your Z to Tahoe in winter which I really wouldn’t suggest anyway. Look at the wet rating or tire racks wet test on the extreme contact sport and you’ll see it has very high marks and I personally will say it’s better in the wet than the Bridgestone were (it was noticeable) in the dry I haven’t pushed em hard enough to say and now they have a new tire out that looks to be replacing it so that may be my next tire before a track event.
Jhill is offline   Reply With Quote