View Single Post
Old 05-11-2020, 09:10 PM   #24 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cv129 View Post
Here it is

Saisei Knuckles

In short, he took the stock ones, chopped and shortened them, then welded the two ends back together. Looks like good quality, but the thought of it snapping is scary.

An old timer here did snap an OEM one during a tight curve, car was totaled as a result. Hard for me to shake that thought every time I think about nightlrkr’s knuckle, no matter how much I wanted it.
LOL...I don't know how I missed that thread and to Jar's question that is him. He has sold a number of sets and I have yet to hear any issues granted track session is just getting geared up. I read the whole thread and I follow him on Instagram and from what I see he is legit. He responded to all my questions quickly and in real time.

Lastly, everything we do once we start modifying the car adds a level of risk. Leaving it stock is risky when you are tracking it. Hell ask a manufacture what does off road use mean for a 4x4 truck and they will tell you it is for maintained dirt roads, rain and mud and snow on paved or those maintained dirt roads. Everything we do at the track is about comfort level of the risk we are willing to take.
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|

Last edited by Hotrodz; 05-11-2020 at 09:17 PM. Reason: Add content
Hotrodz is offline   Reply With Quote