View Single Post
Old 05-11-2020, 09:24 AM   #17 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corsairprime View Post
I have a 2014 Nismo. For my FA510s I run 27 1/4 in the front and 27 1/2 in the back. Rides just fine on street and track lowered to these measurements. I set the damping to 14 front and 10 in the back for the track and 4/4 for the street. I like the ride softer on the street anything more than 14F/10R the car seems unsettled at speed when at the track.

Just my experience.
You have to set the car up the way you like it and for the tracks you run on. A smooth track with few bumps you want to increase stiffness and bumpy tracks you decrease stiffness as a general rule. I am running with a big wing in the rear and a five inch splitter up front which changes the dynamics for suspension setup. It is a game of trade offs as all cars have limitations. It is just about how much money you want spend on getting them as perfect as you can for your driving style and ability. Many of the best pro drivers will tell you for handling performance you pretty much can't beat a Miata that is well setup and from my experience that is a true statement.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|
Hotrodz is offline   Reply With Quote