View Single Post
Old 05-03-2020, 07:43 PM   #8 (permalink)
ZontheRocks
Track Member

Drives: 2016 Nissan PW 370Z
ZontheRocks has a reputation beyond reputeZontheRocks has a reputation beyond reputeZontheRocks has a reputation beyond reputeZontheRocks has a reputation beyond reputeZontheRocks has a reputation beyond reputeZontheRocks has a reputation beyond reputeZontheRocks has a reputation beyond reputeZontheRocks has a reputation beyond reputeZontheRocks has a reputation beyond reputeZontheRocks has a reputation beyond reputeZontheRocks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zforzack View Post
I guess I can just keep dreaming to "daily a tomei" . Any
recommendations for a single can? I really prefer the look of the single cans. How does the AAM Single exhaust hold up? Or even the Isr single exit exhaust?
I am a new Z owner, looking for some recommendations!
Let’s put it this way: All single exits are loud as hell. The Tomei is titanium and even louder.

Like someone said above, add a y-pipe and some test pipes and it doesn’t matter what single exit you throw on the car. They will all be loud as hell.

There are several people out there that have added additional resonators to their single exits to adjust the sound, so maybe that is what you would want to do to keep the visual aesthetics.