View Single Post
Old 04-23-2020, 08:58 AM   #339 (permalink)
gbrettin
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Tricycle
gbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond repute

IG @gbrettin:
Knockdown, test fit and fill... Yup. Again. All the problem areas have subsided. Last time going through the rough grit on this. I can start working on wet sanding next.

-----------------------------

I know these posts are a bit repetitive; but, it'd rather show what actually goes into the actual mould making process.

Hotrods - The Dewalt has a little bag that has been catching 85% of the dust (which has been amazing). I just so happen to have a small shop vac at the shop. I'll hook that up!

Something to be said about the edges on the mould... I have the edges roughed out and will need to dedicate a ton of hours getting them perfect. I have been slowly building the edges up, specifically with tooling gel since it's hard AF.

It's getting there.

More sanding supplies

Test fit. Edgest will be built up.

More Sanding

Skim Coat
gbrettin is offline   Reply With Quote