View Single Post
Old 04-23-2020, 01:49 AM   #3042 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
Riddle me this Batman.

Back in Jan. CDC said no need for masks. So no masks were being worn for the most part by most people. Virus has started to peak in most areas lately. A week ago. To go out anywhere. Now I have to wear a mask. So for over 3 months, I haven't worn a mask during the time where I would have the greatest chance of getting the virus. You would think that the CDC should have said back in Jan. Feb. You need to wear a mask. Why I am slamming my head into a wall trying to understand this mess.
Same thing was said about Vitamin C by the media, how it won't help you. Well, Vitamin C theoretically helps your immune system, which is what fights off infections and viruses. I've stockpiled on EmergenC a few months back when it was cheap and readily available. I go to stores now, and can't find them anywhere.