View Single Post
Old 04-22-2020, 11:31 PM   #3025 (permalink)
old guy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 magma touring
old guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond repute

You can-also express your freedom not to open your business and as a consumer you don’t have to go out in public and participate in the reopening of anything. Stay home close the windows and shades and wait until you feel things are safe

I participated in the protest because the government can’t tell you that if you own a second home you can’t travel there and use it all the while you’re making payments and paying taxes ! But if you live in Ohio and have a second place in mich. its ok to travel and use your place
I can’t buy paint at Home Depot but I can get it at Ace hardware
Government can’t pick winners and losers ! You can kayak, canoe, paddle board but you can’t use a boat with a motor this is the GREAT LAKES STATE

Everyone takes risks everyday, we know what we’re dealing with take the precautions necessary and get on with life ..... or not, you have that freedom