View Single Post
Old 04-22-2020, 05:08 PM   #10 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

Private tracks have never stopped running. Some tracks can be rented and have a limited number of people. I know there is going to be a track event at Buttonwillow the middle of next month as well. I think events held by NASA and SCCA will probably be the last to go live because the National implication and run by private owners that mostly just break even. They are also low expense relatively speaking and with so many people out of work they want hold any events until June. I was invited to a private track day the end March but didn't go because race car in the shop. I have been invited to another private track day event for Memorial Day weekend.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|
Hotrodz is offline   Reply With Quote