View Single Post
Old 04-22-2020, 04:52 PM   #15 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooler View Post
I would recommend a Diff upgrade first if you don't have one. You will improve you lap times with that mod more than coilovers. Look at a clutch type and a diff cooler. I really like my OS Giken 1.5 way and MA-Motorsports diff cooler.
^^^This! I would complete all the SPL and suspension upgrades and get a rear diff first. Get a set of decent one ways and call it a day until you or better yet others consider you an advanced driver. Spend some money on instruction if you want to drop times faster. Also as you get faster you will want to spend money on a 4 point or full cage. Safety items become a must as the faster you go the higher the cost of a bad incident. Then worry about your coilovers. You have seconds to shave off and coilovers ain't gonna help much if you can't already drive well. Also, if you want to do more than HPDE such as Gride Life, Global Time Attack and Time Trials you may want to check the rules for the class you may want to run in as there may be limitations on what you can run for coilovers. Just my two cents from my own experience in doing several things azz backwards!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|
Hotrodz is offline   Reply With Quote