View Single Post
Old 04-17-2020, 09:14 AM   #2045 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by abm89 View Post
I'd hate to say it, but you could always go Michelin PS4S. I don't know how much grip you feel you need as different people want different things, but the Conti Extreme Contact Sports have plenty of grip and still allow me to slide the car, even with 305s in the rear.

I've got them installed on both cars and they actually work well on the track (for the first few laps).
i was looking at the conti's but 4s is def an option though.
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony